Friday, May 30, 2008

I had a great time at Cape St Francis. The aeroplane was fun. I looked at the mountain when we took off but fell asleep as we landed in PE. Everybody on the plane was very friendly. Saw granny , grandpa and uncle Howard. We all went to St Francis. Daddy , grandpa and uncle Howard played golf and fished . I went to the beach a few times. It was great fun. The water was nice. We drove to PE early on Monday morning then to the airport via granny /grandpa. I fell asleep as we took off and only woke up as we landed in Cape Town. I think I am getting a top tooth now. Swimming lessons tomorrow again.

2 comments:

Billy said...

What!! another tooth!!! hope you are enjoying your swimming lessons--keep it up--cousin billy xxoo

ronanthebarbarian said...

heard you had gastro---"not very nice"--hope you and your mom have recovered---Auntie Yv xxoo