Saturday, June 14, 2008

I started crawling 5 days ago. I crawl a few metres then I stop and have a good laugh. I am very pleased. I think I am starting with a top tooth. Swimming has been fun , but cancelled today as Carla , my instructor , has the flu. Daddy also has the flu and it is quite surprising that I am not ill as well. Tomorrow is Father's Day and I am going to buy my daddy a BIG present. I can pull myself up from sitting to standing position and walk easily if mom or dad give me a finger to hold onto. I understand what my parents say to me .

1 comment:

Billy said...

So you are now ACTION MAN and there is a world out therre waiting for you to explore..... glad to hear that you have not got the flu yet--Billy escaped for a few yrs-only 2 episoedes of snotty nose!!! lucky. So you are all rugged up for the cold wet Cape winter!! I assume the pool water is nice and heated---love from auntie Yv