Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am now 8.5 months old! I have 1 bottom tooth and boy is it sharp. I am starting to walk with a bit of help from my folks. I like playing with all my toys especially Teddy, Franky and Toby. Bath time is good fun though I hate getting undressed and dressed again. I am still getting "swimming lessons " in the jacuzzi from dad but am starting proper swimming lessons next month. I have a new car seat now as the picola was getting to be a bit of a sqeeze. I am now 11 kg's . My day starts at about 6 o clock when I wake up. Dad picks me up and takes me through to his bed where I spend the next hour "chatting". Then I have to wave dad off as he goes to work. I have breakfast and then a snooze @ 9h30 for about 45 minutes, lunch, play, another snooze @ 14h30, more play supper, bath @ 18h45 and then bedtime. I am learning to brush my tooth. I have outgrown a lot of my clothes already. Yesterday I waved for the first time. I laughed like crazy when dad chopped the wood for the braai.

No comments: