Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am now just over 10.5 months old. I have started to walk short distances (about 1-2m) unaided, usually from mom to dad or vice versa. The first night I discovered I could do this i nearly went hysterical. It was just before bedtime and mommy needed about 1.5 extra hours to put me to sleep ,I was so excited. Swimming is fun . I went with dad yesterday and got dunked under the water 3 times. I dont play with my bath toys anymore but prefer the shampoo and bubblebath bottles now. I don't sit still in bath anymore but like to turn and stand up etc. I met Klara van de Velde who is 2 weeks older than me last weekend. She seems nice. Went to mom's old workplace today and met all her old friends. I like cruisung around the coffee table . I play with the lemons that I also like to eat ( I don't care for oranges). I love pulling down all the washing off the dryer. I like to eat bark and sometimes manage to keep the same piece in my mouth all day despite the best efforts of my parents. Breakfast this morning was French toast, some cereal and cheddar cheese, rounded off with a little tea. I prefer Rooibos. Biltong is also very good.

2 comments:

Billy said...

There is a world out ther for you to explore my man---just keep going---ask me!!! I have just discovered computers--all sorts of games with Tom, the tank engine. I still enjoy doing my old favourite activiites though
Love Billy

Billy said...

you'a big boy ---Billy
--14 months 10.5 kg 78 cm
--18 months 11.9 kg 81 cm
yv